ISRAEL E-CARD Volume 3 Issue 16 August 15, 2009
Topic # 1 Keeping Score: Lies 9 — Truth 0
How ironic that Bethlehem, the birthplace of the Messiah of Truth, should host the first Fatah Conference in 20 years in the bondage of demonic deception and lies. Emboldened by Pres. Obama’s new appeasement policy for the Muslim world, Fatah increased and hardened its demands.
A quick list:
1. Demanded ALL of Jerusalem BEFORE any negotiations will begin. This is the first time for this demand.
2. Demanded all Jews be expelled from Judea and Samaria (the West Bank).
3. Demanded millions of foreign born Arabs be moved inside Israel, thus becoming the majority in Israel (yet the new Palestinian state will be free of any Jews. See #2).
4. Demanded Israel withdraw to 1949 lines.
5. Endorsed terrorism as legitimate “resistance”.
6. Demanded all terrorists be released from Israeli prisons.
7. Embraced Aksa Martyrs Brigade as members of Fatah.
8. Approved alliance with Iran.
9. Officially voted to blame Israel for Yasser Arafat’s death.
The Bethlehem Fatah Conference unmasked the so-called moderates. They are as committed as ever to driving Israel into the sea. Their maps, textbooks and uniform patches show the map of Israel as only a Palestinian state. We better wake up and smell the coffee. God still blesses those who bless Israel and curses those who curse Israel! For more on this see the Caroline Click 8-14-09 column, “Fatah’s Message” : www.carolineglick.com
Topic # 2 Taliban Threatens to Chop Off Voters Fingers.
Afghan election: “We will know those who cast a vote from the ink, and his finger will be cut off,” a commander warned villagers in the south of the country, the New York Times reported. —- YAHWEH HAVE MERCY!
The ruthless will vanish, the mockers will disappear, and all who have an eye for evil will be cut down. Isaiah 29:20
But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Matthew 12:25 & 34.