ISRAEL E-CARD Volume 4 Issue 9 May 1, 2010
Topic # 1 Obama Demands Israeli Concessions
Israel and America have been friends for 62 years and today we demand Israel fall in line with the Obama agenda. This is not right. Here’s his list before negotiations:
1. Israel scale back security checkpoints to the level during the intifada when suicide bombers freely entered.
2. Israel release 2,000 Palestinian prisoners.
3. Israel allow material into Gaza which will then be used for bombs.
4. Israel turn over entire cities to the Palestinian Authority.
5. Israel give a part of Jerusalem (Abu Dis) to the PA.
Here is the Obama list of demands for Palestinians:
1. Show up.
These demands on Israel are called “confidence building measures”, to convince Palestinians that Israel is serious about wanting peace. Would somebody explain why the total destruction of Israel as a state is still in the Palestinian Charter? For the record, it is also in the stated purpose of Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, Syria, and other “neighbors”.
Topic #2 E-Card Delay
Please accept my apology for the delay of this issue. I had a software glitch. We had a wonderful New England ministry trip and are now catching up on “home” work. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement.
“Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.” Zechariah 12:2-3