This is a monumental year of Bible prophecy fulfillment. Fasten your seat belt for a fast and bumpy ride. I base my analysis on the exact science of the rare tetrad of blood-red moons which occur on Passover this year and 2015 and during the Feast of Tabernacles this Fall and in 2015. (For background please click here and here.)
The “signs in the heavens” prediction declared by Jesus Himself. I submit that we will see more of these physically fulfilled in 2014 than any year since Jesus spoke His prophecy. There are five clear parts to this text, four signs for unbelievers and one instruction to believers.
“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” Luke 21:25-28
1. Signs in the heavens: This refers to the extraordinary blood-red moons, eclipses as well as comets and meteorites in the next two years.
2. Perplexing distress of nations: The futility of the “peace talks” with Israel, Iran, Syria and several others in the Muslim East and in Africa is exposed. We continue to see the precise build-up to the Psalm 83 War climax as events unfold in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
3. Seas and waves roaring: This suggests a season of gigantic storms and tsunamis.
4. Hearts failing from fear: This the human reaction to a deep visceral terror, not of man, but of God. Seeing all these signs makes people “expect” things to get much worse. Humanity without faith in Yehovah God and His Son Jesus, will see much gloom and doom. However, as I have said many times, we do not believe in doom and gloom, but gloom and va-voom! Yes, the coming events are scary, but there is a word for believers.
5. Lift up your head: When a believer views the same signs, he is not to cast down his gaze. Jesus said that observing these terrible events is exactly the time to look up, lift your head and stand, secure in the certain redemption signaled by those very indicators.
I pray favor and blessing for you and your family in this New Year. May you find you faith and security in the only One who can guarantee it. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!
Les Lawrence, Voice of Christian Zionists (READ MORE)